Sunday, May 12, 2013

Health is Everything & Sexy Back Summit



Good day to you,

The last week has been absolutely hectic for me.

I made my way down to Melbourne to play a spot of hurling. It was my first game back since I broke my ribs and I really need to fine tune my touch. My Australian team Dan Breens have improved bucket loads since the start of the year which is a real credit to them. I had a great run out and now looking forward to the championship.

Thanks to darkensports for image, well worth checking out his website and Facebook page.

I met up with my good friend and wife on his honey moon and had a great relaxed day touring Torquey. So happy for these guys.



On the way back I stopped in at a local pottery maker and got some great quality cooking items. These will be featuring in a lot of my photos due to there high quality. I can honesty say my organic cacao/turmeric/coffee/coconut oil blend taste even better from my new mug.

And thats only half of whats happening Ill fill you in on the rest in due course.

Be Greedy Health is Everything

Let me explain the title, I have observed people that will literally run themselves into the ground before looking into their own health. Well my friends I have seen the long term health effects to this and it an't pretty. 
An example of this would be working night shifts over a long term basis to support your children's needs for holidays, flash TV's, i phones etc.. I could list a lot of things here but will leave to your imagination.
Well to point out that when you continue this unsustainable life style your own health (physical & mental emotional) will not be running at optimum levels such that your primary role as a parent and role model won't be at its best.
So I am advising you to be greedy for the sake of your friends and family, invest in your own health, eat the highest quality organic foods sourced from the best sources and live optimally. I can of course help with this and cover in very high levels of detail in my holistic life style coaching methods.
When living optimally, your body composition will be of natural athletic build regardless of age. (age is only number) Your ability to live in the present will allow you to appreciate others and have a very clear vision of your dream and legacy. 
For more details view my services area for life style coach.

Sexy Back Summit

Well if you don't know who Sean Croxton is let me introduce him to you. He has an enormous amount of free health information over at undergroundwellness.com and the author of the Dark Side of Fat Loss.
He has hosted two summits before on Real Food and Paleo which had great information. (There is a link to the real food summit in the food section)
He is now hosting the Sexy back Summit which starts on the 19th of this month. You can register for it hear Sexy Back Summit Registration and it is completely free to attend. 

Make today an important one,

Lorcan




No comments:

Post a Comment