Friday, August 15, 2014

Foraging Interview and Day with Miles Irving & Jim Stynes ShortInterview

Hello from London,

I am in the UK for the CHEK Europe conference in Surrey. I am very excited to meet the main man himself Paul Chek and even more psyched to be attending with my pal Robbie Bourke. Myself and Robbie met while playing hurling with our local GAA club which we still part take to this day. Its very close to the twenty year mark when we started out. Robbie has been a close mentor to me over the last few years and though we certainly don't agree on everything we do agree on most things. Robbie has interviewed fifty five experts in the field of strength and conditioning and wellness on his podcast channel which can be found here.

Foraging Wild Food


I spent the day foraging in Chartham with  Miles Irving and WHOO do I feel super charged for the next two days. Miles is an incredible character that took me under his wing for the day.


He are a few snaps I got while out foraging.

Jimmy Stynes Short Interview


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WpFsTrCBaHQ

"If you love life you breath that into other individuals"

With love from beautiful England,

Lorcan



No comments:

Post a Comment