Friday, July 4, 2014

Update, Morning Glory & Barefeet

Happy Friday!

Couple of very action packed days.


I finally got my members area up and running switching to online for clients questionnaires, program design and much moren. lorcanmulhern.ptenhance.com 

Barefeet
Barefeet is a non government organisation based in Zambia that with face paint, drums and incredible energy have been helping children living on the streets of Zambia.
I brought some of the guys out to Sandycove to get a refreshing dip in the sea, one thing led to another and we got into Afrabatics mode.



I caught up with the crew again yesterday after they returned from Limerick for their show in Smock Alley, Dublin. They have been on the road touring in New York and Vermont over the last few weeks and will be in the UK next week. Big shout out to all the crew especially Adam, Grainne, John Mwansa, Thomas Bowmns, Dennis Tembb and Chezen... Your Amazing!



Morning Glory - Wednesday



Morning Glory is a morning rave filled starting at 630am and finishing at 1030am. What a great way to start the day then with positive carefree people. I had fantastic time and banged into great friend completely unexpectedly.
I caught up with my friend Max in Mt Buller last year and had no idea of his MC skills. He amplified the energy of the room and made the morning one to remember. He was interviewed during the show live on radio by Ray Darcy.
I highly recommend checking out some of his videos over on livetothemax.me

There is another one coming up on 6th of August, if you fancy it. Facebook Link

Only way to come down from this was a fresh dip in the sea.

Video on the way!

Nice quote from Max while in the water,'People look at you as if your mad in the water, but it's the most refreshing thing you can do.' Amen to that!

I caught up with two friends Eoin and Noirin after who must of thought I was off my head on speed.
We got quick bite in a restaurant called The Farm which is most indefinably heading in the right direction in regards organic food. In fairness taste was lovely, I am just not fully sold on comparison to some of the restaurants in |NYC such as Gusorganics that are pushing the boundaries further. The food revolution is definitely happening.



I only just heard of this pop up Yoga in Darthmouth Square last week which I couldn't but try out. I fully recommend to anyone close by to attend. They update on their Facebook page here.









I met friend and physiotherapist Joey of functional training Ireland for a light barefoot puck around. Joey helped me earlier this year when I had trouble with my ankle ligaments. He put out a blog and video of his experiences with cruciate ligament prevention last week which is well worth a watch. Link


Then to top off the day SOAR held a training session in their base in Temple Bar.

One of the busiest and enjoyable days of my life.



Inspire and Respect,

Lorcan

No comments:

Post a Comment