Monday, October 7, 2013

Modern Healthy Caveman Coffee

Happy Saturday to you,

I am having an unbelievable time at the HLC 1 with the Chek Institute in Melbourne. I am two days in and wow what a transformational course, already I am happy to recommend to others. Reading Paul Chek' s book How to Eat Move and Be Healthy are the only prerequisites which I have been recommending you to read anyway. (Its in the recommended reading section) But Ill fill you all in in my next post.

Today I would like to share my coffee recipe.


Modern Healthy Caveman Coffee

Ingredients are Approximately Amount but to personal Taste
Organic Cacoa Powder 1 x tablespoon
Organic Tumeric ½ teaspoon
Cold Pressed Organic Coconut Oil 1x teaspoon
Organic Cinema 3/4 x tablespoon
Optional - Locally sourced honey 1 x teaspoon
Rock of Himalayan Sea Salt


Method Add Ingredients to cup add hot water and give a good stir.
I recommend any time of the day
Enjoy,


Focus some time on you today,

Warm Regards,

Lorcan


No comments:

Post a Comment